Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Developing New Film?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jake_Paws's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This fall I'm looking at taking a introduction to photo lab. They specify 35mm camera and film but I was told I could also use the lab to process 120 film. I was wondering if the new kodak super 8 film was developed the same way? Using the same chemicals and stuff? Can you give me information on what I need to do for checmicals and any other tips?
    Also can I develope 110 film too without any hastle?
    Thanks....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Contact Martin Baumgarten [email protected]

    Good Luck

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tashunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2000
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    110 is C41 process as far as I know, which is the standard colour negative process. As far as the new Kodak super8 film, which film are you referring to?? Did I miss a big announcement by Kodak or something??

    ------------------
    "Grab a handful of St. John's Wort and a Giant Coke Slurpee and go make a movie."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •